We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of changing how the world views our most critical resource - Water. Our group focuses on wastewater.
As a Project Manager, you will be exposed to a variety of challenging objectives in a fast-moving environment. This important position is responsible for supporting and coordinating efforts to ensure the successful execution of projects. Projects are purchase orders for Varec Biogas and Ovivo Biosolids Product Group.
The project manager is the main hub where communication flows between the customer, sales, contract administration, finance, engineering, manufacturing and procurement.
This position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The project manager's main responsibility is to ensure the successful execution of assigned projectscontracts. Duties are described but not limited to below:
- Work with sales to ensure that the equipment scope matches to the purchase order requirements.
- Interpreting project requirements from contract documents and working with the various internal groups to meet the requirements.
- Work with engineering and documentation specialist to provide the required documentation, e.g., general arrangement drawings, IOM manual, test reports etc.
- Work with Contract Administration is reviewing the commercial aspect of the purchase order.
- Work with manufacturing/procurement for delivery schedule.
- Communicate with finance for invoicing, collection and operating margin forecasting.
- Communicate with the field service team for start up and commissioning of equipment.
- Liase with customer on specific project inquiries.
- Manage and qualify warranty claims and project-related issues.
- Evaluate and manage warranty claims.
- Maintain CRM assets and warranty cases.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Developed communication skills.
- Have basic understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex industry related technical documents.
- Ability to identify areas of risk on a project and development strategies to mitigate risk.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
High School diploma
Bachelor's degree in a related field or a minimum of 5 years of directly applicable technical experience. Or Associates Degree in Project Management
Mechanically inclined person preferred.
Proficient in the use of MS Office products.
Proven history of excellent customer service.
Ability to work independently and reliably.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
10% initial for training
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the office, you'll be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing