Work with others in NASN North American Service Network and Ovivo Area Equipment Representatives Rep to find prospective jobs/opportunities based on current client base with Ovivo provided equipment. The goal of this position is to visit facilities with Ovivo Equipment and determine if personnel of a facility need any repairs, replacements, rebuilds, upgrades, expansions, or would like a service agreement with Ovivo.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of a leading Water company that focuses on innovative ways to support customers with our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Establish strong connections with plants to provide them with a dedicated point of contact and personalized service.
- Build relationships with plants to share technical expertise to owner/operators and ensure constant product efficiency.
- Provide our customers on-site equipment evaluation and system diagnostics for water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Offer hands-on information to product experts for proper proposal for repair, rebuild and replacement options.
- May recommend spare parts, repair & rebuild, turnkey solutions or process control optimizations.
- Schedule and coordinate customer site visits with experts from Ovivo.
- Use Customer CRM Database to input data related to projects.
- Conduct site visits to locate and document Ovivo equipment.
- Will need to recognize equipment with improper operations and complete full diagnostic of equipment to identify solutions.
YOUR QUALIFICATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of Water/Wastewater Industry including Equipment, Activated Sludge Process and Operations of plants.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, allow you to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite to include the ability to create effective PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and various reports.
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and two to four years of experience; High School Diploma or GED and five to seven years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working in the Water and Wastewater field for 5-7 years in one of these two areas.
- Operational Experience of treatment plants
- Field service technician for an equipment manufacturer
- Water or Wastewater Operator's License a plus.
- Experience working in a high-volume environment.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
Yes, travel is required for this position and will account for approximately 50% of the position. Travel may include overnight stays.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Remote working for this position to allow proximity to plants in the Area you will manage.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing.