Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with approximately 1000+ employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure water generation and wastewater treatment.
For more Information, visit us on https://www.ovivowater.ch/.
To strengthen our Automation Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil SO we seek for a highly skilled
Automation Engineer / Deputy Department Manager 100 % m/f/d
- Act as Deputy for the Head of Automation
- Design and program PLC/SCADA
- Creation of software and system documentation
- Develop, simulate, and test control software for our continuous processes
- Automation support during commissioning
- Execute function and quality controls, adjustments, and optimizations
- Perform maintenance work
- Processing of customer support inquiries, problem analysis, solution search and troubleshooting
YOUR SKILLS AND ASSETS
- Technical graduate education Master's Degree in Automation & industrial IT or related fields
- Relevant experience in automation technology, instrumentation, control technology or similar fields
- First experience as Team Leader
- Experience with C#, DOT.NET and Windows Server Administration
- Familiar with handling of Siemens Redundant Simatic S7 & TIA, Rockwell RS Logix, PCS7, MS SQL, Visual Basic, Wonderware Archestra, GE Scada & Proficy tools
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems and good problem-solving skills
- Good experience in continuous process Gas, Water, Pharma or similar fields
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and flexibility to adjust to rapid changes in work conditions
- Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to international travels 50%
- Working language is English fluent, German and French are a plus
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization operating worldwide!
- Flexible and self-determined work attitude, outstanding team spirit and freedom in your area of
- Ovivo will offer you a technical training in the position related field.
- The possibility to develop your personal skills and to earn profound technical experience.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters with possible date of entry.
Please submit your application electronically directly over our career page.