Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with approximately 1000+ employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure water generation and wastewater treatment.
For more Information visit us on: https://www.ovivowater.ch/.
To strengthen our Engineering Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil SO we seek for a highly skilled
CAD Administrator 100 % m/f/d
- 2D/3D planning and design of pipeline and plant construction
- Create installation and piping diagrams
- Preparation of support drawings, isometrics, R&I schemes, special detail drawings
- Preparation of standards, catalogue components, pipe classes, product installations, drawing derivation standards, etc.
- Review of specific CAD customer requirements
- Independently develop user documentation for AutoCAD Plant 3D, Autodesk Advance Steel and Autodesk Navisworks
- Provide internal training in the area of the CAD programs used
- Handling of support requests
YOUR SKILLS AND ASSETS
- Completed vocational training as a technical draftsman or BSc in engineering mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, industrial engineering
- Relevant professional experience in plant construction
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D AutoCAD Plant 3D and Autodesk Advance Steel an advantage
- Very good PC user skills MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good knowledge of standards in piping and steel construction
- Structured workstyle, organizational skills and self-determined way of working
- Ability to work in a team, high motivation and commitment
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Working language is English, German and French are a plus
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization operating worldwide!
- Flexible and self-determined work attitude, outstanding team spirit and freedom in your area of expertise
- Ovivo will offer you technical training in the position related field
- The possibility to further develop your personal skills and to earn profound technical experience.
- Flexible working hours as well as attractive employment conditions
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application CV, Diplomas, Reference Letters with possible date of entry. Please submit your application electronically directly over our career page.