Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with approximately 1200+ employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure water generation and wastewater treatment.
For more Information visit us on: https://www.ovivowater.ch/.
To strengthen our Digital Innovation Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil SO we seek for a highly skilled
Digital Innovation Data Engineer
- Research, assemble, and process datasets
- Design and development of databases
- Develop data-centric solutions using Software Requirements.
- Use design thinking methodology and rapid software prototypes
- Research the best technology to develop fast and user-friendly data applications
- Working with server-side and client-side software technology
- Data analysis, verification, cleansing, and testing
- Master data management
- Develop and manage ETL processes
YOUR SKILLS AND ASSETS
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent in a related field
- Knowledge of data processes and development experience with a minimum of 2 years
- Professional experience in Excel and VBA is a plus
- Knowledge of databases and SQL language
- Design thinking and rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Data modeling and data structures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio is a plus
- Self-driven personality, innovative and creative with a hands-on mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization operating worldwide!
- Flexible and self-determined work attitude, outstanding team spirit and freedom in your area of expertise
- The possibility to further develop your personal skills and to earn profound technical experience.
- Flexible working hours as well as attractive employment conditions
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application CV, Diplomas, Reference Letters with possible date of entry. Please submit your application electronically directly over our career page.