Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with approximately 1000 employees.
To strengthen our Digital Innovation Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil SO we seek for a highly dedicated
Digital Innovation Software Engineer 100% m/f/d
- Research and development of web-based software applications
- Develop software applications based on software requirement.
- Use design thinking methodology and rapid software prototypes
- Research best technology to develop fast and user-friendly software applications
- Work with server side and client-side software technologies
- Participate in testing and releasing software applications
- Participate in the complete software lifecycle development
Your Skills and Assets
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development
- Full stack web-based software experience is a plus
- Experience with C#, TypeScript and HTML or equivalent backend and front-end languages
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- Professional user of Microsoft Visual Studio or JetBrains Rider
- Self-driven, innovative, and creative personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
- Interesting and diverse software development in an exciting and innovative organization
- Working in our young and international Innovation Team
- An opportunity to contribute widely and develop your skills in an agile company
- Dealing with the cutting edge in ultrapure water technology in the electronic industry
- Always new challenges to solve
- Technical training in the position related field as well as the possibility for professional development in Switzerland
- Entry date with immediate effect or by mutual agreement
- A modern workplace in Witterswil with partly remote work option
Contact Details and Application
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application with possible date of entry.