Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with approximately 1000 employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure water generation and wastewater treatment.
For more Information visit us on: https://www.ovivowater.ch/.
To strengthen our Mechanical Engineering Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil SO we seek for a highly skilled
Piping Designer / Plant Layout Coordinator m/f/d
- Act as BIM Coordinator in Space Management for
- Process Plants equipment layout and piping design
- Develop and maintain conceptual Plant Layouts in
- AutoCAD Plant 3D during the entire project life cycle
- Responsible for coordination of piping & equipment within clients BIM environment
- Manage clashes in Navisworks / Revit into the BIM project
- Managing day-to-day organizational space assignments and charge backs
- Advising & Support internal team members on
- utilization improvements and planning options
- Manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement on all related BIM projects
- Support design team in the daily business
- Further activities to be defined upon the evolution of Ovivo's business
YOUR SKILLS AND ASSETS
- Degree in a relevant MEP mechanical, electrical and piping/plumping related discipline and experience in design & engineering of process plants, several years of job experience.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Working knowledge of REVIT and Navisworks
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 ISO45001
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and making on-the-spot decisions
- Flexibility to adjust to rapid changes in work conditions
- Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills and ability to work well with others
- Methodical and analytical work approach with an eye on details
- Excellent skills of effective verbal & written communication
- Conscientious and pro-active personality, able to work independently and under own initiative
- Ability to international travels and willing to undertake additional training as required
- Working language is English, German and / or French are a plus
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization operating worldwide!
- Flexible and self-determined work attitude, outstanding team spirit and freedom in your area of expertise
- Ovivo will offer you a technical training in the position related field
- The possibility to further develop your personal skills and to earn profound technical experience
- Flexible working hours and attractive employment conditions
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application CV, Diplomas, Reference Letters with possible date of entry. Please submit your application electronically directly over our career page.