Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with 1000+ employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure generation water and wastewater treatment.
For the extension and strengthening of our Product Management Team at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil, SO we seek for a highly skilled
Quality and Documentation Specialist 100% m/f/d
- Develop comprehensive documentation for our products that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of our products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Ensure products are designed with compliance to consistent legal standards and operating instructions are easily accessible, understandable, ensure safe use of the product
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Your skills and assets:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field or quality assurance / control
- Minimum 2-4 years' industry experience as an effective technical writer or as part of a quality team
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards. Know-how about Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and / or other standards and directives as a plus
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve customer's experience and help refine content
What we offer:
- A collegial working environment in an innovative company
- Varied tasks in a future-oriented company
- The opportunity for personal development
Contact and Application
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas and reference letters with possible date of entry. We are looking forward to your application. Please note, that our working language is English.