As a Customer Data Analyst, you will work closely with stakeholders to provide visibility to data, in various systems, in a visible way. You will be responsible for designing and implementing reports, dashboards, and other analytical solutions to support the company's business objectives. Your role will involve data gathering, analysis, and visualization, and you will use various tools and technologies to deliver insights that drive information decision-making.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of a leading Water company that focuses on innovative ways to support our customers with our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with multiple teams across Ovivo's organization, supporting end to end data analytics and reporting needs, understanding the business, and providing valuable insights to drive the business and strategies.
- Extract, analyze, and interpret large data sets from various sources, including water treatment processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve business challenges.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve business performance in the water treatment industry.
- Stay current with industry trends and new technologies in BI and data analytics.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the company's BI solutions and process.
YOUR QUALIFICATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of Power BI set up and deployment architecture design.
- Strong understanding of SQL, ETL and data warehousing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, allow you to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience with client and customer engagement.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as environment engineering, chemical engineering, or computer science.
- 3+ Years of experience in business intelligence or data analytics role.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate.
- Preferred: Experience working in the water treatment industry, financial, and/or sales.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
Minimum travel is required for this position, approximately 5%. Travel may include overnight stays.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Hibrid office working for employees based out of the corporate offices.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- 401k Match of 3%.
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year.
- Roll over of PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year.
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing.