This important position is responsible for major aspects of project execution in accordance with Ovivo standards, customer needs, profit margins, and committed schedules.
HEAR'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Review applicable job data, including purchase orders, project plans, specifications, and provide comments when applicable.
- Coordinate with other departments and Project Managers to meet scheduled task deadlines, maintain schedule for purchasing, fabrication, construction, inspection, start-up, etc. and prioritizing staff workload to meet goals.
- Communicate promptly with customer on project schedule and any issues.
- Scheduling and conducting project handover meeting, focusing on scope of supply, cost, construction, and project scheduling.
- Review back charge negotiations.
- Responsible for job cost and maintaining profit margin.
- Enter long lead buyout items into Syteline
- Provide marketing group with information as required for future projects and bids.
- Prepare equipment submittal packages
- Prepare O&M manuals specific to projects
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Five to ten years work experience in project management.
- Strong background working with heavy mechanical equipment and steel fabrication.
- Proven record of managing large scale dynamic projects in person and at a distance.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to understand English at an advanced level verbally and in written form.
- A strong desire to innovate.
- Ability to make decisions that ensure Ovivo and customer are treated fairly with respect to problems resolution.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- Experience with water/wastewater equipment, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanical and structural design experience.
- Familiarity with water and sewage treatment processes.
- BS in an engineering discipline or equivalent work experience related to Ovivo products
- Competent in use of Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Power point
- Ability to produce basic drawings using Autodesk products, AutoCad and Inventor
- Competent in use of Syteline for setup and release of materials, job costing
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
- Travel to visit suppliers, job sites and inspect fabrication/buyout components may be required. Travel will be domestic and will be less than 5% of work time.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AN EMPLOYEE:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the office, you'll be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing