Frame Shop Welder
A Frame Shop Welder is expected to work as an important member of the production team that welds steel frames and steel structures.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of changing how the world views our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Fabricate steel frames and steel structures to the highest quality.
- Inspect all works to ensure the highest quality frames and structures are produced.
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are adhered to.
- Keep work areas clean.
- Offer ideas and methods to increase productivity.
- Attending safety training as required.
- Perform welding pretreatments and post treatments per procedure.
- Communicate regularly with Shop Foreman/Production Manager regarding problems, concerns and needs.
- Other tasks as assigned by Shop Foreman/Production Manager
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Strong understanding of fabrication drawings
- Proven track record regarding safety and high-volume production
- Strong working knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA regulations
- Must be able to communicate verbally on a technical level. Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- MS Office Proficient
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Greater than 5 years' experience welding using MIG for carbon steel and stainless-steel frames and other various steel structures.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing