Are you passionate about welding and fabricating metal? Do you enjoy working with your hands on large fabricated assemblies? Do you seek a position where your skills, work ethics, and output will be recognized? Are you looking for a position that is more than just a job where you could potentially finish out your career? Are you looking for a healthy work-life balance while also being part of a team that treats you like family? If so, then this position might be just what you have been looking for.
Ovivo is looking for a Welder to join our team in Round Rock, Texas. Ovivo is a world leader in equipment and solutions for the treatment of water, wastewater, and ultrapure water. We bring together some of the world's most established brands with an amalgamated heritage of over 200 years of experience. Our passion is to innovate and bring to the market equipment and solutions that lead to new efficiencies and further enable our clients to conserve water supplies.
Responsible for cutting, fitting and welding of stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of changing how the world views our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Set up welding machines based on job at hand
- Read and interpret blueprints and or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- Ensure that work is performed accurately and meets or exceeds standards
- Uphold safety requirements and maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Follow, maintain, and help create weld procedures and specifications
- Operate machinery/ equipment in the production process, or assist the operator
- Assemble items as instructed by the supervisor
- Help keep the shop clean and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Operate overhead bridge crane to move material and final product
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards as they apply to the above
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and spoken as it relates to the job
- Must possess basic math skills including but not limited to addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and geometry
- Must have the ability to set up and operate the machines related to this work
- Must perform quality and accurate work while keeping safety the first priority
- Must be honest, self-motivated, and hard working
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years welding experience
- Will need to proficiently use FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW processes to complete weldments
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
Travel is not required
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following benefits:
- Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the office, you will be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- Eleven paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing
As one of the foremost players in its industry and a recognized leader in water-based process solutions, Ovivo offers challenging careers in all areas of water treatment. As an Ovivo employee, you will be working alongside talented and engaged colleagues in an international arena. Our days are busy and challenging and although we are results-driven, quality and service are of the highest priority.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected.