OVIVO is looking for an Aftermarket Parts Account Specialist to join its Biosolids Management & Resource Recovery Group in Salt Lake City. This important position is responsible for Managing Aftermarket accounts under minimal supervision and supervising delivery process, to clients, from beginning to end, as well as utilizing CRM and other customer database information to establish client relationships and generate sales. Responsible for generating customer quotations, following through with possible sales opportunities, and ensuring that orders are executed in a timely and professional manner.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage all aftermarket customer accounts within the product line assigned.
- Create lasting relationships with customers that result in additional sales, and lasting relationships.
- Handle RFQ's from customer for standard and non-standard parts.
- Work with the Delivery Managers to determine solutions to customer needs.
- Provide prompt, accurate quotations and/or information to customer requests, and coordinate appropriate follow-up.
- Work with appropriate locations and departments to ensure all orders are labeled and documented correctly prior to shipping.
- Follow up with Buyer to ensure all parts are ordered and shipped to customer in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned may be required.
- Ensuring a long-term relationship with Ovivo's vendors, representatives and clients.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn additional software packages, including MRP software.
- Proven ability to resolve customer concerns.
- Excellent organizational and relationship skills that enable going above and beyond for customers.
- Ability to communicate information, verbally to customer, engineers, project managers and management in English.
- Ability to understand and apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to make sound business decisions when dealing with emotionally charged customers as well as when working thru unusual situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry related documents such as specifications, terms and conditions, purchase orders, technical and component-related special requests in English.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- Two years post high school education
- 5 years' experience in customer service/inside sales or a related field.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
- Travel for training and/or to vendor and site facilities, less than 10%.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the office, you'll be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing