Ovivo is a world leader in equipment and solutions for the treatment of water, wastewater, and ultrapure water. We bring together some of the world's most established brands with an amalgamated heritage of over 200 years of experience. Our passion is to innovate and bring to the market equipment and solutions that lead to new efficiencies and further enable our clients to conserve water supplies.
Support installation, commissioning, equipment maintenance, repair, rebuild, troubleshooting, operator training, drawing creation/design and warrant commitments. You will be open to new concepts and have the drive to learn new concepts and principles.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of changing how the world views our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
ONSITE AT JOB LOCATION
- Travel to sites to perform or assist mechanical field service and engineering during startup of equipment
- Assist with mechanical installation and start-up per drawing specifications
- Perform panel component replacement, filed and panel wiring troubleshooting and operate and interpret electrical test equipment
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting and replace parts as needed
- Conduct visual inspection of panel conditions, panel power-up and troubleshoot panels onsite or at the shop as necessary
- Make onsite decisions requiring the use of multiple variables in complex, non-standard situations
ONSITE AT SHOP LOCATION
- Work with controls team to create and edit drawings
- Create and update FAT and SAT procedures
- Maintain Inlet Controls Standards
- Provide report support for customers as needed, when travel is not required
YOUR QUALIFICATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of water treatment equipment
- Knowledge in electrical and mechanical systems to include: wiring drawings, mechanical drawings, interconnection diagrams
- Ability to operate and interpret electrical test equipment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral; able to communicate verbally and orally on a technical level
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering; High School diploma; two or more years of directly related experience; and or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five years directly related applicable technical experience in field service, water/wastewater, electrical controls and mechanical equipment maintenance and/or operation.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
YES! This position is for a road warrior, and you will be required to travel up to 3 weeks out of the month within North America. This travel will include weekends away from home.
When not traveling, you will work in the manufacturing shop to perform testing and inspection of panels.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following perks:
- Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the office, you'll be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing