Ovivo Inc. is a global company dedicated to water and wastewater treatment. We offer comprehensive technological solutions, as well as services and equipment tailored to specific client needs. Ovivo operates in over 15 countries with more than 950 employees.
As an Estimator you will prepare detailed and accurate estimates for the purpose of competitively and profitably pricing Ovivo USA, LLC equipment. Completes assigned activities under the direction of the Estimating Supervisor.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of changing how the world views our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare cost estimates on materials and labor using marketing information, product standards, reference jobs, engineering pre-design and established guidelines.
- Review estimates with the product groups to ensure that scope/specifications and estimates are compatible
- Attend Job Review kickoff meetings.
- Prepare "as sold" final estimates and establish estimated profit margin.
- Participate in cost reductions programs.
- Maintain up to date files of material cost.
- Work with product managers and others to develop estimating models, database and automated programs to reduce the time required to generate estimates and improve their accuracy
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of water and wastewater industry to include marketing, product application, equipment manufacturing, hydraulics and flow controls, construction techniques and biological process
- Read, analyze and interpret complex industry related documents
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral to resolve complaints and respond effectively to sensitive inquiries
- Capable of making decisions using independent judgement in situation requiring the use of a single variable in standard situations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Prioritize work to ensure deadlines are met
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration; Associate degree and two or more years of experience; or five or more years of experience in cost estimating custom engineered or fabricated equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
Travel is not required
WHAT CAN WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER:
Aside from being an excellent company that is fun to work at, cares about our employees and has a strong focus on employee and career progression, we also offer the following benefits:
- Hybrid working - while most of your time will be spent in the office, you will be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
- Benefits - all full-time employees are eligible for Ovivo's generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match of 3%
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- Eleven paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing