What is the Opportunity?
At Ovivo, we offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and professional experience while collaborating with worldwide experts in water treatment. As Human Resource Administrator is primarily responsible for processing payroll on a bi-weekly schedule for US employees as well as some HR Admin duties.
Joining Ovivo means being part of a global team of innovative and passionate professionals who are committed to preserving water, our planet's most critical resource. It also means combining our efforts and talents towards a more sustainable future - together.
The role is based in Salt Lake City Office, and we enjoy a hybrid work model. While most of your time will be spent in the office, you will be equipped to work between the office and remotely.
What is the role?
- Create, audit, and submit payroll weekly
- Send timesheet approval and time off request reminders to all supervisors; expedite, as required.
- Run Missing Punch Reports, Timecard Approval Reports, Time Off Request Reports, and PAF Activity Reports, as applicable.
- Lock/unlock payroll records before and after payroll.
- Enter/revise payroll entries hours, pay rates, on call pay, bonuses, etc., as required.
- Audit pay rates, hours worked, deductions, imputed costs, net amounts, etc.
- Advise management when timesheets include fewer than 40 hours, or more than a normal amount of overtime for an employee.
- Assist with financial audits, payroll audits, 401k audits, multi-state audits
- Make phone calls to set up interviews
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Ensure organizational compliance with employment laws and guidelines, including DOL, EEOC, NLRB, etc.
- Maintain all regulatory reporting.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to support their departments and the HR team by pulling data, creating reports and other administrative items as needed.
- Assist HRBP on tasks related to recruitment process and employment strategies to meet human resources requirements.
- Assist with coordinating facility events and meetings
- Ability to handle confidential matters and act discreetly with solid judgment
- Assist with employee engagement programs and events
Does this sound like you?
- 5 years in payroll
- Knowledge of HRIS - Paycom
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other MS Office programs.
- Ability to learn company standard software.
Don't meet every single requirement? If you carry a strong sense of ownership and teamwork in everything you do, we'd like to hear from you any way.
Why work at Ovivo?
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Match
- Company paid life insurance along with company paid short and long-term disability
- 11 paid holidays
- Three weeks of PTO to start hire date determines number of PTO hours for the first year
- Roll over of 40 PTO hours to the following year
- Sixteen personal hours hire date determines number of personal hours for the first year
- Days off between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day - paid by the company with no impact to PTO balance.
- Profit sharing
At Ovivo we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect.
Dive in - Apply Today! Let's change the future of water together.
Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology, and systems producing among the purest water and treating some of the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies, and extensive system integration knowhow. Ovivo delivers conventional to highly technological water treatment solutions for the industrial and municipal markets and leverages its large installed base of equipment around the world to offer parts and services to its customers. Ovivo is dedicated to innovation in an industry that is in constant evolution and offers water treatment solutions that are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and environmentally sustainable.
Visit our website to learn more about Ovivo : https://careers.ovivowater.com/