Our mission is to provide sustainable and efficient water treatment solutions to our customers through expertise and innovation. Our vision to achieve this to become the preferred partner for those who value water as much as we do. Ovivo is a world leader in water purification and treatment thanks to our incredible expertise, knowledge, proprietary products, and decades of experience within our organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected.
We are looking for a skilled individual that is excited to be a part of changing how the world views our most critical resource - Water.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Responsible for quoting, purchasing, planning, and expediting assigned products or commodities for aftermarket. This includes soliciting possible vendors, ensuring supplier service and product quality.
Must have aptitude in reviewing drawings and identifying components.
Completes assigned activities under the direction of the Purchasing/Manager
- Receiving requests for quote and replying in timely matter.
- Placing purchase orders based upon requisitions/MRP notification and entering orders into the
- Planning jobs including breaking down a bill of material and building it the MRP system.
- Bidding product lines to ensure most competitive pricing and delivery, while maintaining quality
- Expediting purchase orders, ensuring supplier deliveries are on time and that all generated reports reflect current and accurate dates and
- Ensuring that all delivered commodities meet company standards and are of good quality and negotiating with suppliers on replacement of materials not conforming to company
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel and Word and PowerPoint for analyses and communication
- Basic math and writing skills.
- Must be detail oriented to keep track of parts and orders that have been
- Ability to follow-through to make sure orders arrive at their
- Working history with and use of directing material movement, logistics, at best practice for time and low
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL POSSESS:
Minimum two years post-secondary education from an accredited college or university or other related qualified training; and over five 5 years purchasing related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WILL I NEED TO TRAVEL:
- This position will require no travel